Peavey T60 1979 Natural

I don't really like the look of these, but I have played a lot of them. They seemed to be the guitar of choice when I was in junior high school. I can remember playing in at least 4 garage bands where the other guitar player had a T60. Peavey must have made a ton of these things.

I have 2 of these gathering dust in a storage unit. Got them both for $150 with original cases many years ago. I'm not sure I've ever played either of them.

I have 2 of these gathering dust in a storage unit. Got them both for $150 with original cases many years ago. I'm not sure I've ever played either of them.
Panting...

You can get a fair profit on them. I hope that I can find an original hard shell case for Lydia (the tattooed lady!) who doesn't have one.

Shouldn't that be "BabySnakes"?

I used to hang out on the Peavey forum about 10 years ago. Chip was a regular poster and seemed like a great guy. Always willing to help someone.

Does the Peavey forum still exist?

I used to hang out on the Peavey forum about 10 years ago. Chip was a regular poster and seemed like a great guy. Always willing to help someone.

Does the Peavey forum still exist?
Some version of it may. I have some facebook friends I can ask. I belonged, and so did Krashpad.

Prages, he made me a custom body for one of my T-60's. It's beautiful, with just a few flaws. From the experiences of others who have had work done by Chip, when he said just give me a few more days to work on it, I knew it was time to grab it and run! Besides, if he had made it perfect it would have vanished to the realm of Platonic ideals, and I wouldn't have been able to take it home with me.

Back