Hot or Not? part 3 - YES PLEASE!!!!

As folks are tired of hearing, I don't care for Off-sets. But Doug, you make some of the nicest ones I've ever seen. Out of all of the ready to ship guitars you have available, this is by far the nicest looking one. It's gorgeous regardless of shape. The only thing I don't like about it is my inability to afford it.

Thank you!!!

I was dumbfounded that there was a guitar that both myztix and i liked. But it's not surprising that Kauer could find the single point where our two Venn circles touched.

So seeing as how I'm typically not a fan of this style of guitar....
I actually like much about this one.
I like that cherry top, it's very pretty. I like the f-hole. I like how the fret markers are laid out.
But I'm not at all a fan of the bridge or headstock. And strictly from an aesthetic point of view, the tone control looks lost way toward the back of the guitar. I don't offer use the tone control but that one seems too far away...

You should give the bridge a try. It is one of the best sounding and designed bridges out there. I know the vibrato isn't for everyone, but you can use the bridge without the vibrato. They also make them to for Telecasters too.

You should give the bridge a try. It is one of the best sounding and designed bridges out there. I know the vibrato isn't for everyone, but you can use the bridge without the vibrato. They also make them to for Telecasters too.
Yeah, in a all fairness I've never played a guitar with that type of bridge. I've always had either a tune-o-matic or Floyd style.

Back