Paging tiger roach

upload_2016-7-29_8-12-20.png

Ya, I was down to once every couple of months.. Still, like HC, makes one wonder where folks vanish to.

I think it's mostly Mr Mudd & Bucky now. I haven't seen Doc on there since he got madder at me than he was before and stomped out. I check in every 6 months or so, but...*crickets*

I think it's mostly Mr Mudd & Bucky now. I haven't seen Doc on there since he got madder at me than he was before and stomped out. I check in every 6 months or so, but...*crickets*
Dude...It is no longer..The post that bsman posted is what you see if you go there now..

Did you know that the Doc was Kyle on HC and when Ruckus was born he quit HC..

Dude...It is no longer..The post that bsman posted is what you see if you go there now..

Did you know that the Doc was Kyle on HC and when Ruckus was born he quit HC..

Not surprised. Bucky put it on hospice a couple of years ago and nobody thought it wuld stay up for more than a month.

Yes, kkyle was the good doctor. He dropped into HC off and on for a long time after the ruckus was spawned. Like most he stopped after the implosion. Wonder what he is up to.

Not surprised. Bucky put it on hospice a couple of years ago and nobody thought it wuld stay up for more than a month.

Yes, kkyle was the good doctor. He dropped into HC off and on for a long time after the ruckus was spawned. Like most he stopped after the implosion. Wonder what he is up to.

I'm not sure how old you are but I'm sure the younger generations don't suffer from the where are they now wondering..People have always come and gone as I'm sure you know. In real life and virtual life..In real life there's usually a way to find or find out about an individual if you're so inclined..

Not so easy online..Ships that pass in the night I guess.......

I think we are around the same age, 56 for me. I don't worry much about that kind of thing (or I would probably be on facebook) and am happy with life as it exists today.

I could easily track him down. I don't think it's much of a secret that he owns a Dental practice in south eastern Texas. Pretty sure the restraining order has expired.:grin:

Ya I know...And I'm 56 too with probably a little too much, (not a bunch), time on my hands, but still I wonder..

Edit...And not just about one person but people in general.................

There are a bunch of the HCGJ crowd that I still miss. mattburnside, chainsawfats, requiem156, Motorik, Pascal, Jammity, Monson, etc.

I honestly can't say for sure that I actually miss online people, but more wonder about them, who they really are,where are they now?

You just listed three very cool online characters..........

Edit....You've always been good for a laugh...You just listed a bunch more of cool online characters..........

Last edited:
Back