Paging M Saint...DL4 content

shoeless

Riffin'
This popped up on my local CL. It kind of works, he says. I know you've modded a few of these. Does it sound like more than a bad switch, or have you ever seen this problem before? For $40 it may be worth snagging.

http://frederick.craigslist.org/msg/4484908821.html

Any techs out there who like repairing or modding their own pedals, here is a Line 6 DL4 that powers up, allows you to choose individual delays and play, but the buttons seem to malfunction if you try and switch to another preset. It could be put to good use in a recording environment but without a repair on the foot switches it isn't too much good live. If you are interested, either make me an offer or set up a time to try it and out and see if it works for your needs.

This coming for the guy that was just bitching about his Line6 EchoPark pedal that just got sent back. :lol:

I was pretty sure that was going to be your advice. I'll see if he still has it. Any replacement switch recommendations? Are they just standard DPST or DPDT type switches?

I was pretty sure that was going to be your advice. I'll see if he still has it. Any replacement switch recommendations? Are they just standard DPST or DPDT type switches?

They are momentary switches that are "normally open".

No, I missed out. I was so busy with commitments over Memorial Day that by the time I followed up, it was gone. Hopefully it went to a good home. I didn't really need it, it was just a good deal and probably could have been restored by replacing the switches. OTOH, if there was something more substantial wrong with it, then I'm glad I missed out. :shrug:

No, I missed out. I was so busy with commitments over Memorial Day that by the time I followed up, it was gone. Hopefully it went to a good home. I didn't really need it, it was just a good deal and probably could have been restored by replacing the switches. OTOH, if there was something more substantial wrong with it, then I'm glad I missed out. :shrug:

It was probably just the switches.

It is why they get flipped the most.

Yeah, after following your DL4 rebuilds, I pretty much figured it wouldn't take too much to bring it back to life. It would have been a good deal for $40. Hopefully Line 6 will come through with repairing my Echo Park under warranty so I will no longer be delay-less.

Back