Dig it! Out for delivery!

I am not exactly sure what model I got to play at GC a year or two ago, but it was lot like that. And I LOVED it. Also, the smaller little heads were fun too. There is something about that sound that I like.

I love that, but wonder if the hieroglyphics wouldn’t eventually get annoying, like the esoteric knob designations on the Tech 21 Trademark 60 I had.

First impression. The natural channel is fantastic. I like the simplicity of just a volume control. It reacts very differently to different guitars but in a good way. More so than my Blues Jr. Lots of headroom. It breaks up around 2 o’clock. The few pedals I have sound great through it.

The dirty channel starts out fairly mellow and gets pretty crazy. Definitely more gain than I’ll use. It has a really nice sort of sizzle or fuzz to it that i really like. It does really sound like any other amp. It’s really unique.

It seems like it’s will cover a lot of ground. The clean channel is much nicer than I expected. It really sounds great with the McFeely. The dirty channel is very much what I expected. It’s unique, and has a really wide range of sounds. I think we will get along my very well.

First impression. The natural channel is fantastic. I like the simplicity of just a volume control. It reacts very differently to different guitars but in a good way. More so than my Blues Jr. Lots of headroom. It breaks up around 2 o’clock. The few pedals I have sound great through it.

The dirty channel starts out fairly mellow and gets pretty crazy. Definitely more gain than I’ll use. It has a really nice sort of sizzle or fuzz to it that i really like. It does really sound like any other amp. It’s really unique.

It seems like it’s will cover a lot of ground. The clean channel is much nicer than I expected. It really sounds great with the McFeely. The dirty channel is very much what I expected. It’s unique, and has a really wide range of sounds. I think we will get along my very well.

Most two channel amps I've played are similar (in terms of the gain/dirty channel getting pretty insane pretty quickly). From my perspective, as long as the clean channel is good, it's good amp and it sounds like your new Orange has that in spades. If I anticipated I would have any opportunities to gig, I'd be checking that out in a heartbeat!

Most two channel amps I've played are similar (in terms of the gain/dirty channel getting pretty insane pretty quickly). From my perspective, as long as the clean channel is good, it's good amp and it sounds like your new Orange has that in spades. If I anticipated I would have any opportunities to gig, I'd be checking that out in a heartbeat!
Agreed. I tend to just stay on the clean and dirty it up with a nice OD pedal. Probably why I've kept my Twin all these years.

Back