Our First Real Snow This Year

Pine Apple Slim

Kick Henry Jackassowski
It started around 2 this afternoon. We're up to 5" and still coming down. No ice just big ol fluffy stuff.
Really pretty. I'm on my 2nd White Russian and cozied up with Mrs. Pine.
image.jpg1_zps3rchp3sr.jpg

North AL. Just off I65. 70 mi S to Bham 120 mi or so N to Nashville.
We're lucky go get 1 decent snow per yr. most yrs it's just a couple of dustings or an ice storm.

I feel for you guys up there. Snow is kinda a treat for us, esp when your ready and ain't gotta be anywhere and there's no ice building up on the power lines.

We had a massive fall-about 12" before Thanksgiving-we were scared for another loooong Winter. We've had a couple dustings since but not enough to even shovel. It's been nice!

I have plenty. Let me know how much and if you pay for shipping, I will send you enough for you to open your own private ski mountain.

But it is pretty.

We got about 8-9" in north part of NC last night through this morning. It just now stopped. I've been really feeling for all the folks in the northeast these days. Things are being measured in feet up there.

Oddly enough, the U.S. so far in February (according to an article in USA Today) the NCDC has reported 4,074 records set for warm temperatures (mostly in the West) and only 236 records for cold temperatures.

Back