Ossum. Some dumbass just rear ended my car

Would you believe that I just got rear ended again at this same intersection today?

You kick his ass?

Actually I got out of the car with an exasperated 'oh great...wtf?" since it was total dejavu. The guy that hit me was trying to say there was no damage and we should just split. I could see the trunk lid gap wasn't even on both sides anymore. I mentioned exchanging insurance info & the guy started getting really hostile so I took a pic of his plate & got right on the phone w/ the local police department that was 50 yards up the street.

Now I've got to take a half day off to get the adjuster to look at the car and then get it repaired. It's not that bad but it's prob going to need the rear bumper facia replaced. Oh well, at least no damage to me.

Actually I got out of the car with an exasperated 'oh great...wtf?" since it was total dejavu. The guy that hit me was trying to say there was no damage and we should just split. I could see the trunk lid gap wasn't even on both sides anymore. I mentioned exchanging insurance info & the guy started getting really hostile so I took a pic of his plate & got right on the phone w/ the local police department that was 50 yards up the street.

Now I've got to take a half day off to get the adjuster to look at the car and then get it repaired. It's not that bad but it's prob going to need the rear bumper facia replaced. Oh well, at least no damage to me.
Cell phones help a lot in these situations.

Thanks for all the Mojo. Now I have to set about finding a better body shop than the last one.

Back