Ossum. Some dumbass just rear ended my car

That really sucks man. I hate driving a wrecked car, and I know you are even worse than me when it comes to detailing your car.

You know, I even kept my wheel wells clean, the door jambs, etc. Now it's in a junkyard, because of some stupid, college-aged, son-of-a- PI-lawyer in a Lexus. I miss my little car.

Enterprise gave me a Sonata. LOL

I really need to come over here more often :embarrassed:

Focus SEL parting thoughts:
-The controls suck, the dash layout is a mess and the radio sounds boxy no matter how you set it.
-You can stick you hand almost halfway into the gap, in between the headliner and the roof in the sun roof area....it's barely attached around the sunroof and rattles/vibrates constantly
+Mighty comfortable yet firm seats (no real lateral support but it's not a sporty car)
-Interior space is minimal, footwell areas are meger. Slim the center console down an inch on each side and it would be appreciated by me. Rear seat leg room? lol
+Decently peppy
+Good cargo space

Focus SEL parting thoughts:
-The controls suck, the dash layout is a mess and the radio sounds boxy no matter how you set it.
-You can stick you hand almost halfway into the gap, in between the headliner and the roof in the sun roof area....it's barely attached around the sunroof and rattles/vibrates constantly
+Mighty comfortable yet firm seats (no real lateral support but it's not a sporty car)
-Interior space is minimal, footwell areas are meger. Slim the center console down an inch on each side and it would be appreciated by me. Rear seat leg room? lol
+Decently peppy
+Good cargo space

Well at least you will be back in a fine vehicle again shortly.

I've totally immersed myself in the ST. Probably a bad idea, getting my hopes up for nothing. :(

The ST's handling and performance are night and day in comparison to the SEL. I test drove one w. the ST2 package (recarros, sunroof, etc) and I didn't notice the horrible headliner vibration that I have on this SEL, granted the ST had 10 miles on the clock where this has 14K. The ST does share that absurd dash layout and somewhat cramped interior but the recarros are like a nice hug from Mom and make you forget about the leg room a bit (especially since the side bolsters keep you squarely in position).

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a 2014 WRX STI or MkVII GTI in my drive way in the near future. Both have advantages over the ST from my POV that make them a better car for me, day in and day out.

The ST's handling and performance are night and day in comparison to the SEL. I test drove one w. the ST2 package (recarros, sunroof, etc) and I didn't notice the horrible headliner vibration that I have on this SEL, granted the ST had 10 miles on the clock where this has 14K. The ST does share that absurd dash layout and somewhat cramped interior but the recarros are like a nice hug from Mom and make you forget about the leg room a bit (especially since the side bolsters keep you squarely in position).

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a 2014 WRX STI or MkVII GTI in my drive way in the near future. Both have advantages over the ST from my POV that make them a better car for me, day in and day out.

Yeah, I've been reading reviews and some this-vs-that on YouTube, all those hot hatches and I'm hooked. I want the Tangerine Scream ST-2, but I'm dreaming. I've looked at the Titanimum, but it's not the 247 hp 2.0L. so if I can't have it all, I'm out. I'm not going to "settle" :grin:, I'd always be wishing I'd got the ST.

Yeah, I've been reading reviews and some this-vs-that on YouTube, all those hot hatches and I'm hooked. I want the Tangerine Scream ST-2, but I'm dreaming. I've looked at the Titanimum, but it's not the 247 hp 2.0L. so if I can't have it all, I'm out. I'm not going to "settle" :grin:, I'd always be wishing I'd got the ST.

Test drive the ST..... You'll find a way to make it happen :)

Oh well... I wasn't thrilled with the work so they will take another shot at it

Round two is looking questionable

Rear body panel is satisfactory
No Rear turn signal:banghead:

They assure me ill be put of here in a jiffy

In case anybody curious, a jiffy is exactly 1 hour.

Looking good now. Happy to be back in my car

PRScott
Does yours have a sunroof? That appears to be where there is a lot of noise being generated. the headliner does not attach enough places around the Sun roof. The overhead console area vibrates excessively.

Sorry for the untimely response...no, mine doesn't :)

Back