Hot or Not? Orange Crush PiX CR3

Punchy

Slacker Supreme
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MicroCrush3

MicroCrush3.jpg

Looking for something I can keep in the living room that I can get out of the way when needed. The headphone out is a nice bonus.

Anybody know of a toddler-proof guitar? :facepalm:

You could always try hanging the guitar on the wall, up out of reach when you're not playing it.

I was using Guitar Rig 4 -> laptop -> headphones for practice but I think something might be wrong with the interface. The POD -> headphones is also a perfect practice platform for around the living room.

You could always try hanging the guitar on the wall, up out of reach when you're not playing it.

I was using Guitar Rig 4 -> laptop -> headphones for practice but I think something might be wrong with the interface. The POD -> headphones is also a perfect practice platform for around the living room.

Yeah, she's a climber though, and she'll push and pull things around to climb on until she reaches her objective. Might have to spring for some kind of hard case. I should probably have one anyway :embarrassed:

My cv tele is pretty indestructible.

Tele was my first thought as well. Anything she can do to it is fixable/replaceable.

Its so cute!

I know, right? :grin:

Or the Marshall MG10CF

or the Fender Frontman 10G

Ok, now it's just a link farm for when I decide what I'm gonna get. I had a Frontman 15 that I sent to my sister, wasn't real impressed with it, but of course for what I want it for now it'd work. The Marshall looks cool and the knobs are somewhat protected, so that's a bonus. :lol:

Back