Dig it! Oops, I did it again. Now HNGD

Gary Blanchard

beloved, local musician
I got an Email from Musicians Friend telling me I could call and get "coupon savings" on most brands, with today being the final day. I called and was able to get $50 off the guitar I wanted, putting it halfway between the regular price and the SDOTD price. I pulled the trigger. :embarrassed:
POP_EJ160NA.jpg

This will be the perfect guitar to get a 60's, hippie-style paint job, and will probably become my new open-tuning guitar. Of course, that will mean one more Luna going out the door, and my other Epiphone will probably become my new office guitar. :grin:

Look man I was expecting a video of you in pigtails singing Oops I did it again by Brittany Speres. It's a little disappointing to say the least.

HNGD that you ain't got home yet.

Did you pick a theme/picture for the paint job? I remember the thread but not a decision.
I shared these pictures to give the artist an idea of what I want (just click on an image to see it larger) :
guitar 1.jpeg guitar 2.jpg guitar 3.jpg guitar 4.jpg guitar 5.jpeg

The 4th image is more of the color scheme I'm looking for.

Why didn't you just paint the Luna instead of getting a new guitar?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Why didn't you just paint the Luna instead of getting a new guitar?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I like the classic 60s look of this, plus this doesn't have a cutaway like the Luna does. Then too, the Luna looks so nice with the burst pattern, I didn't want to change that. That Luna Zia is no longer made, and some folks are still looking for that design.

Back