One reason EarthQuaker Devices can keep taking my money

Love my Hoof Reaper, which I bought from someone here, can't remember who now. I've been eyeing the Spires too though.

I haven't been happy with the timmy live or at rehearsal. To me it sounds much better when I mess around with it at home. I can't seem to dial it in the way I like.

Aasaaaand today the onboard reverb has stopped working. It's as if it got switched off, but I don't even have a footswitch for it.

Aasaaaand today the onboard reverb has stopped working. It's as if it got switched off, but I don't even have a footswitch for it.

Looks like someone needs an Afterneath :grin:

The Ghost Echo is pretty cool too and you can find them for around $100 used.

Looks like someone needs an Afterneath :grin:

The Ghost Echo is pretty cool too and you can find them for around $100 used.
I'm going to dig into the 77 in a few minutes to try and determine the issue. It got unplugged before being shut off last night, which might have just pissed it off. I have a switch around here somewhere that I will try to cycle it with before I pull the chassis.

So I shipped off my EQD Spires on the 28th. We had a weekend and July 4th in there and the pedal arrived fully functional today. So 8 days since I dropped it at the post office until its back in my hands and 3 of those were days off. That is top notch service.

Back