One reason EarthQuaker Devices can keep taking my money

Chad

Slender Hobbit
"Hi Chad!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your Spires, I’d be happy to help!

It will be covered under warranty. We will fix any pedal as long as we are in business. There is never any charge unless the circuit board needs to be replaced due to user damage. So, no charge for this repair.

Please be sure to carefully box your pedal and include a completed copy of the repair form when shipping."

That is service. This is the second pedal I have had to send them for repair. Both times I bought them used and told them that. That is first class service not to mention their pedals are freaking amazing.

nabbSWR.jpg

i love them. they fixed a pedal for me for free. i didnt even buy it new, got it used off reverb.

my current board has the afterneath, organizer, depths and warden. i really want the disaster transport sr.

hahaha, i can't even begin to imagine the afterneath in a cover band setting. yet its by far my favorite pedal ever.

the warden is a really high quality optical compressor. also the dunes is a great TS clone. i really love the depths which is a vibe too. those might work for covers.

I've got an EQD Black Eye boost....its not currently on my board but it's a good pedal. Iirc I got it on a SDOTD(?)...I don't recall but I got it on sale.

Last edited:
I checked out that Afterneath Pedal on the MWGL recommendation because I am looking for a reasonably priced Particle Verb.

That thing is FREAKING AMAZING!

And it's anything but "reasonably priced" for the one setting I would use it for. I love it, sure it's worth every penny for someone interested in all of its functionality, but there's no way I could justify that expense. The onboard reverb on my JC-77 (which is a massively bigger Fender tank that's mounted at the bottom of the cabinet, than the tiny little thing that was attached to the chassis) is absolutely killer. Such a big upgrade over stock.

Back