One hour show set list....

Denverdave

Resident Ragamuffin
We have a one hour gig at a local rock club tonight. It's more an audition to be able to play on a Saturday night down the line. This club has a very good PA and light setup and host some name bands so it's a great place to play. they tend to be more of a hard rock kinda club

Our setlist for tonight:

Are You Going To Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
Hard To Handle - Black Crows
Molly Chambers - Kings of Leon
Bittersweet - Big Head Todd
Stormy Monday - T-Bone Walker
Stray Cat Strut - Stray Cats
Santoria - Sublime
If Only You Could See - Tonic
Running Down a Dream - Tom Petty
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Ring of Fire - Social Distortion version
Whole Lotta Rosie - AC/DC

A few mellower tunes in there, but they are songs we do well and show we can do a bit of everything. Hopefully we land a Saturday show off of this.

Big Head Todd for the win. I would love you guys if I walked into a gig and they popped up in the set. Not to mention how much I'd also love hearing Wonder, Petty, Sublime, and others.

The gig went quite well I think. We were pretty tight for the most part. I nailed my solo on 'Stray Cat Strut' which I have been working on. The sound guy liked us and I think he is actually the 'judge' for who moves on to the weekend shows. The band that followed us didn't even get there until we were playing our last song (we added Radar Love since we had more time) and that was only the drummer. The rest of the band was not loaded into the club until they were supposed to start.

Big Head Todd for the win. I would love you guys if I walked into a gig and they popped up in the set. Not to mention how much I'd also love hearing Wonder, Petty, Sublime, and others.

We also do 'Broken Hearted Savior' from Big Head Todd. Todd's vocals fits our lead singer really well.

Back