On Vehicle for Delivery Today

That's a nice looking amp, which is what really counts. The great tone is just an added bonus. After all, it's gotta look cool on stage. :cool:

you guys like my relic'd floor? :grin:

with the volume around 9:embarrassed:0, and the treble and boost around 2:embarrassed:0 (each adds more gain), my wife could hear me when she was at the barn, which is at least 50 yards, and I was upstairs with the windows closed.

you guys like my relic'd floor? :grin:

with the volume around 9:embarrassed:0, and the treble and boost around 2:embarrassed:0 (each adds more gain), my wife could hear me when she was at the barn, which is at least 50 yards, and I was upstairs with the windows closed.

Z amps are stupid loud. I like the Maz 18, but I'd never get to turn it on in my apartment. They come with 6 noise ordinance tickets in the box. You just cash them in when the neighbors show up.

You know having a Z-28 means you'll have to let your mullet fly, right?
DSCN0005.jpg

Z amps are stupid loud. I like the Maz 18, but I'd never get to turn it on in my apartment. They come with 6 noise ordinance tickets in the box. You just cash them in when the neighbors show up.

:)

Yeah, I actually bought a Mesa Electra Dyne when I was still living in a row house in the district. Brick walls, sure, but that was just silly. Bought an attenuator, but it just wasn't worth it. Sold it a couple weeks later.

You know having a Z-28 means you'll have to let your mullet fly, right?
DSCN0005.jpg

:thu:

Heel - is that the first Dr Z you have had? Sounds like you are liking it.

RE GAS: Despite rumors around my gear acquisition habits - the Vox Mini was the only thing I have bought in about 6 months.

Heel - is that the first Dr Z you have had? Sounds like you are liking it.

RE GAS: Despite rumors around my gear acquisition habits - the Vox Mini was the only thing I have bought in about 6 months.
Yep, I popped my Dr. Z cherry with a cherry Dr. Z. :)

I love it. I really like "spongy" amps, and the two that I use most (this one and my At Mars) fit that bill. I'm looking at another right now, because the amp bug has firmly taken hold, and it also fits into that camp nicely (Mesa Electra Dyne).

Back