On the road!

N4FsAer.jpeg

That is a hodgepodge kit and an abomination.

The car itself is a stock OLD 911 with a bunch of mismatched fiberglass body parts.

It is also now worth nearly nothing because of it.

Those mirrors, ugh. It should have the flag style.

Those mirrors, ugh. It should have the flag style.

It's ALL wrong.

Wrong wing.

Wrong mirrors.

Wrong front fascia.

Wrong wrong wrong!

As Clint Eastwood once said, "any man who does that to a car, needs to have his ass removed."

That is a hodgepodge kit and an abomination.

The car itself is a stock OLD 911 with a bunch of mismatched fiberglass body parts.

It is also now worth nearly nothing because of it.

No real interior... roll cage and racing seats. Looked to be someone's project car

Least they could do is park in order; red, white then blue

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364920131462.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364920131462.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 56
The head of maintenance on 3rd shift where I work just bought a Ford Focus ST in tangerine scream (the metallic yellow).

A handful of us went out to the parking lot and drooled over it drool0

My new next door neighbor's trailer is pretty cool. It extends up and has a canvas top.

8644229182_f58123a610_c.jpg

These are all over the place around here these days... Meh

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366215502106.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366215502106.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 33
These are all over the place around here these days... Meh

We have a bunch of them too. A friend has the twin turbo model and let me drive it last fall. Definitely shocking how fast that car is for a large sedan. I have driven a few AMG Black series cars, BMW M's, and a Audi RS6 and this thing CRUSHES them all.

We have a bunch of them too. A friend has the twin turbo model and let me drive it last fall. Definitely shocking how fast that car is for a large sedan. I have driven a few AMG Black series cars, BMW M's, and a Audi RS6 and this thing CRUSHES them all.

It, the audi sport back and BMW gt I just find very visually unappealing. No "oh my" wow factor

Last edited:
Back