On the road!

Dinan 7 series
u4yse2u4.jpg

I see your Dinan 7 and raise you a Dinan 5 series wagon.

Pretty rare.

e9y4aqu7.jpg
syjyda9y.jpg

Last edited:
New maserati granturismo ripped down my street this afternoon. Holy hell that sounded glorious at WOT

That ferrari just got a little more expensive

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362868076556.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362868076556.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 74
I was behind a PT Cruiser GT Turbo Thursday morning, after I went out for breakfast.

I didn't know Chrysler ever made such a beast. Was it for people who had to haul their groceries faster?

That ferrari just got a little more expensive

Apparently your local PD is one of the few that has started using the new Taurus police package too...

I was behind a PT Cruiser GT Turbo Thursday morning, after I went out for breakfast.

I didn't know Chrysler ever made such a beast. Was it for people who had to haul their groceries faster?

:lol:

Apparently your local PD is one of the few that has started using the new Taurus police package too...

:lol:

Unlike a number of other states, PA is a commonwealth & most municipalities have their own police force (boroughs, townships and also state police departments) . When I took this picture I was coming back from Home Depot, about 15 minutes from my house and I pass through three or four municipal jurisdictions in the process. That's a Warrington twp officer.

Just think of the money wasted on all that duplication......

Unlike a number of other states, PA is a commonwealth & most municipalities have their own police force (boroughs, townships and also state police departments) . When I took this picture I was coming back from Home Depot, about 15 minutes from my house and I pass through three or four municipal jurisdictions in the process. That's a Warrington twp officer.

Just think of the money wasted on all that duplication......

thats everywhere though. We have city police, county sheriff, Highway patrol and State Police. In los Angeles there is also the Port police and most school districts and colleges have their own police forces as well. My in-laws have no shortage of customers for their emergency vehicle upfitting business here in SoCal.

thats everywhere though. We have city police, county sheriff, Highway patrol and State Police. In los Angeles there is also the Port police and most school districts and colleges have their own police forces as well. My in-laws have no shortage of customers for their emergency vehicle upfitting business here in SoCal.

Yeah we have all that except for highway patrol since that's part of the State Police jurisdiction & the country sheriff is mostly court related rather than enforcement. The thing that's a little different here is that many small boroughs have their own police departments where as most of our surrounding states have more township-wide coverage w/ fewer small municipal division departments. We have PDs in some boroughs w/ 2 part time officers (I lived in a town that only had a 1 cop in the department at one point), each with their own infrastructure, that could be much more efficiently covered by the township department. There has been some consolidation over the past several years but more is needed.

Back