On the road!

Hmmmmm?

uploadfromtaptalk1352741696612.jpg

SOB. I'll never know.

Turns out he was lost and using the office park to turn around in. :banghead:

The mystery is awful isn't it?

About twice a month I will see a similar truck from Symbolic Motorcars (SoCals source for all things Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley etc...) and I can only imagine what glorious beast it contains. :(

That would be hilarious if the ramp came down and a 1981 Toyota corolla was on the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be hilarious if the ramp came down and a 1981 Toyota corolla was on the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not if it was a totally raced out, all j-spec, right hand drive AE86...

That would be killer

I'm sure it was something good....not too far from where I work is a series of uber-wealthy neighborhoods and there's usually a bunch of spendy cars floating around. I was going to ask the driver what he was hauling but he got off his phone and beat feet before I could. Shame, I would have liked to see what was in there.

I saw this today but the picture really sucks.

That it does.

We were driving home on Friday evening and passed a really nice black Ford GT coming the other way through an intersection. I said to my wife, "Quick, take a pic of that black car!" She just looked at me and said "why?" as the car went past. I told her that there were some guys on the guitar forum that would have liked to see that and she called me a tool.......

That it does.

We were driving home on Friday evening and passed a really nice black Ford GT coming the other way through an intersection. I said to my wife, "Quick, take a pic of that black car!" She just looked at me and said "why?" as the car went past. I told her that there were some guys on the guitar forum that would have liked to see that and she called me a tool.......
:spit:

Are you married to my wife's twin?

True but while absolutely classic lines, kinda conservative, in a sea of heavily raked and stylized body designs.

That's why I love it. I could drive anywhere, park anywhere, and people pretty much ignored them. They are very functional as everyday drivers too. I love the design and love looking at the evolution of the car over the last forty plus years. Not to mention the incredible racing heritage.

That's why I love it. I could drive anywhere, park anywhere, and people pretty much ignored them. They are very functional as everyday drivers too. I love the design and love looking at the evolution of the car over the last forty plus years. Not to mention the incredible racing heritage.

I already sent the pic to my wife with the caption "in case you're stumped on Christmas presents for me" before posting it here :cool:

Back