On the road!

Saw this Lamborghini the other day after eating. I'm not sure what model it is.
22049893221_f5954e0014_b.jpg

Thanks!
You probably have 2 or 3 Lambo's per mile in SoCal! :grin:
2013-lamborghini-aventador-11.jpg

They are a bit rare around here unless you hang out in the rich part of town.
Not quite, but to be honest... it's a rare day that I don't see one. Ferraris are daily also. There are probably more Porsches around here than there are Germans in Stuttgart.

This pulled in to the grocery store parking lot just ahead of me about a half hour ago...

10ad7fc6ce9721a8a8acf2df7729c2bd.jpg

e74b76aee3a26cda3729d29d01f4f676.jpg

f2aef7982e9dd8198d7cc12af0f35849.jpg

1999 Ferrari F355 F1 Spyder.

This car was immaculate. I mean absolute perfection. Not a scratch or spec of dirt to be found. The paint was stunning, the leather was gorgeous. Simply the nicest example of its type you are ever likely to find.

I spent about ten minutes talking to the owner. Super cool guy about 60. Dude was at least 6'7" tall, so needless to say, he had the top down. :)

Original owner, 29,000 miles. He said that it had been reliable except for the engine computer that failed and cost $20K to replace :(

Damn...

and of course he parks like an ass
It was at the very end of a long lot, last two spaces, and the lot itself was not busy at all. I'll give him a pass.

If he had used two spaces at the front, or a handicap space, or if the lot was busy, it would be super douchie. I have no problem with it in this case though. He clearly takes incredible care of that car, and it shows.

Forgot to post this last weekend. Had the Friday off with the wife and went to a little town called Devizes and after grabbing some lunch in a rather nice pub, found this parked in the town square.

20151120_121717.jpg

and of course he parks like an ass

A car like that parked on the outer fringe gets a pass from me as well.

Forgot to post this last weekend. Had the Friday off with the wife and went to a little town called Devizes and after grabbing some lunch in a rather nice pub, found this parked in the town square.

View attachment 24520
:cool:
I've seen only one and it was in my fucking suburban neighborhood, which really blew me away.

I see this Audi when I'm at the local liquor store. They are in the gym next door. I love master planning!
23684470475_2527428774_b.jpg

What kind of dip shit would put their shopping cart so close? Never mind... the liquor store patrons.

I forgot to mention, last week when I was driving to Lansing/Elderly's, right at the I-94 & I-69 interchange in Marshall, MI I saw an SUV coming off the ramp as I was going on (cloverleaf-type exit/entrance) that had that jigsaw puzzle-looking camouflage the manufacturers use for their new model test vehicles.

The manufacturer logo was covered up, but a little bit later I passed a newer Ford Edge, and it looked essentially the same. Marshall, MI has a test track of some sort, I wonder if that's where it was coming from?

Why do manufacturers use that camouflage, anyways? It's not like you can't tell what it is unless it's a totally new vehicle idn_smilie

ac4e3a06a5c388aae3b0ae81ce0f8f7d.jpg

Tesla Sedan. Dead silent. Creepy actually.

f3f8ffa0d5cd55e09f3dec754c83913e.jpg

Nice R8 at Barnes and Noble. I sent a text to my brother saying it was my early Christmas gift from my wife. He wasn't fooled at all.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I failed my On The Road duties yesterday when walking downtown. I see, then hear what I believe to be a mid-60's Ferrari 275 GTS cruising between the buildings. Instead of pulling out my phone for a picture, I stopped with my jaw hanging to absorb the visual and aural experience, followed by the fumes of rich Ferrari exhaust.

images

I failed my On The Road duties yesterday when walking downtown. I see, then hear what I believe to be a mid-60's Ferrari 275 GTS cruising between the buildings. Instead of pulling out my phone for a picture, I stopped with my jaw hanging to absorb the visual and aural experience, followed by the fumes of rich Ferrari exhaust.

images

where the heck do you live? those things are only a few MILLION dollars.

Back