On the road!

You guys across the pond have all kinds of nice cars everywhere. I saw tons when I was over there last year that I didn't have a chance to get a pic of.

The one I remember the most was when we took the bus from Acton Town (yes, we stayed at a 'Oh God! Never stay there' cheap hotel in Acton) to the Portabella Rd market. The bus was going thru a lower-middle class neighborhood of apartments, and there parked right on the main road, that the bus came within inches of, was an Aston Martin Vantage. Right in the middle of all the entry level Vauxhalls, Fords, Renaults and such.

There's an Audi R8 that goes the opposite way to me on the way to and from work most days. Can judge if I'm late or not where I go past it.

Aston Martins are not exactly common but I probably see one every couple of days in the area I live in. There are some expensive areas around where there is significant money and consequently some nice cars.

Today's holyfuckingshiticantbelievemyeyes moment...

234434a5e78ab50afb6c4283ab45483c.jpg

9cf806e221b1d304480fe0f777fcda07.jpg

McLaren. .. wow!

cc29cf68313d472e9a3d68147642b18a.jpg

We will be banging around in the r8 this afternoon. For the price of admission, it's really not all that flashy in person

Following my buddy driving the r8 out of work when we were passed by a BMW i8 and porsche Carrera s cab coming the other way. That's over $400,000 between the three....$420,000 If you include mine :wink:

Reactions: Tig
I haven't seen one of these in decades!
Lil' Honda, you're not in Kansas anymore.
20382719315_3a6a83e9de_b.jpg

Got passed by a Fur Ari this evening between Battle Creek & Kalamazoo on I-94

Anyone know what model? I'm not up on my late year Ferrari's :embarrassed:

I haven't seen one of these in decades!
Lil' Honda, you're not in Kansas anymore.
20382719315_3a6a83e9de_b.jpg
My brother Jon had one of those in dark/olive green. His was a '72

If I remember rightly, it ended up getting t-boned when a Ford Thunderbird ran a red light. No injuries except that the Honda was totaled :(

Got passed by a Fur Ari this evening between Battle Creek & Kalamazoo on I-94

Anyone know what model? I'm not up on my late year Ferrari's :embarrassed:

Cool.

Just gonna say, taking a pic while your driving down the highway probably isn't a great idea

Ahh, my bad.

Those tail lights are one of the few distinctive styling traits that separate the two cars.

May the ghost of Enzo have mercy on my soul.

Pininfarinaphail.

Back