On the road!

i had a Scout like that (different colors) back in 1974 in high school. i had Desert Dog tires on it. it was very popular at school, especially considering it wasn't a muscle car.....but it DID have the 345 4 barrel in it, so it WOULD light up the tires....in 2WD. there were all of THREE of us with 4WD's at my high school.....of the other two, one had another Scout and the other had a '53 Willys CJ-3A.....with a Chevy 283 4 Barrel in it.

i look back now and it seems like we were the beginning of the SUV revolution :grin:

Parked beside the bank this afternoon.

6ahuvahe.jpg

ugy8usuq.jpg

Sent from The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

I'm a bit mixed on the new Vette. It reminds me of a C6 that Beiber would have West Coast Customs modify to look that way (should be all blacked out though).

I'm a bit mixed on the new Vette. It reminds me of a C6 that Beiber would have West Coast Customs modify to look that way (should be all blacked out though).

Yeah, it's not the best looking car on the road, but it is pretty striking in person.

Still not sold on the tail lights though. :mad:

Wouldn't it be nice if they were....then when someone's driving like a toolbag, you could call them and rage.

Sure, as long as you don't do it from your fucking cell phone while you're driving, cuz, if I'm behind you at the time... you're gonna one hell of a nasty phone call.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

Fb4wvW3.jpeg

No idea what this was all about... Cars & a couple dolls were glued all over the car and it didn't appear to be ironic but more schizo

Wow, don't see those old Corvairs much anymore. Back in the day, a lot of them turned into buggies if you wanted to one-up the VW crowd.

Back