On Behalf of Terry Allan Hall

Very sad. Condolences to Terry's family and to all the friends he made both in person and across the Internet.

My deepest sympathies to his family and friends. We enjoyed his contributions here. This comes as stunning news. And thanks for letting us know.

Dang. This hurts as bad as people I "know" who live around me. Hard to believe you expect someone you only know from electric words on a flickering desktop to be around forever.

RIP

Reactions: Tig
Oh, my! Didn't he just post the other day?

My condolences...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Can't believe I miss this last week.

Terrible news. I remember Terry from HC and it was cool to see him start to post here.

Mojo and positive thoughts sent out to his family and friends.

Thank you all for your kind words and wishes. Anyone who is local (Or wants to drive out, no judgement) is invited to his memorial. It'll be May 18th at Chisholm Park in Hurst Texas, 1:30pm-5pm The Bluebonnet and Longhorn pavilions. We'll be playing some of his music, probably crying and laughing and all those other things you do at a memorial.

We are also (because I don't play and it deserves a loving new home) raffling off his "Terrycaster" telecaster guitar in return of donations towards his funeral expense. The memorial fund: http://www.gofundme.com/8q16cw

-Emaleigh

Back