On Behalf of Terry Allan Hall

I really don't know what to say other than to echo the good people here. Terry was a really nice guy and will be missed! He was very encouraging of me doing on of the VOM1Ts. To my shame, I did not get one done prior to his passing. Thanks Terry for your encouragement and general good will. You will be missed.

Holy cow: didn't even know he was ill. Seemed to be very engaged here and a really helpful guy. I enjoyed reading his posts and, judging by the foregoing, he will be missed.

this is such a shock. I always appreciated his contributions here. Thank you Mark for posting that music... a small piece of his gifts will live on with us. RIP.

I knew Terry through other forums, and really appreciated his spirit and his insight. Condolences to all for your loss.

I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry. We all loved Terry. He passed on many tips to me for playing out acoustically, my setup mirrored his for quite some time.

I'm speechless. My prayers, thoughts and condolences to Terry's family and friends :( :(

A genuinely sweet guy, a friend whose hand I never had the pleasure to shake.
Always happy to talk about guitars and performing. Godspeed my friend.

So sorry to hear it. He was on the forums for years. Like, I think one of my earliest printouts of Harmony Central pre-Barney Barn circa 1996 or so he's on there. Rest in peace, Mr. Hall and my condolences to the Hall family.

Back