On Behalf of Terry Allan Hall

Terry Allan Hall

Idol Of America's Youth
Moderators: I really didn't know where to put this, so if its in an inappropriate place, please move it.

On Behalf of Terry Allan Hall:

Terry Allan Hall passed away April 17th, 2014. On his behalf, let me thank everyone for your love, friendship and kindness towards him. While I don't really wish to go into details about his final hours, I can at least reassure everyone that it was not slow, he went very quickly and seemingly painlessly. Thank you again for everything. He really enjoyed this forum and the people he knew in it.

Sincerely,
Georgia Hall and Emaleigh Katelyn Hall

Oh my God! I'm so sorry to hear this. My sincerest condolences to you and all his family.

Oh, shit! He was a valuable asset to this community--he provided me with assistance and insight both directly and indirectly. Best wishes to you (his family, I presume), and thank you for sharing him with us. He was a good man.

On a strictly functional level, this should be posted in the acoustic forum, where he spent a lot of time...

That's awful, he was a welcome and valuable member here and at HC. My condolences to his family.

I'm so sorry to hear this :(

Condolences to the entire family. He will definitely be missed in our community.

Back