OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

So what's the word on price? I didn't find anything via Google. Ultimately, I would like to stack a tap tempo delay with my MXR. Right now, I can do that with the M9 I am still borrowing.

So what's the word on price? I didn't find anything via Google. Ultimately, I would like to stack a tap tempo delay with my MXR. Right now, I can do that with the M9 I am still borrowing.

no idea. i'm thinking that since the Aqua Puss is $125, the Supa Puss will be in the $199 range.

i have a BOSS DD7 with a tap tempo pedal that you might be interested in.

I saw that. I am thinking over my options. A used M9 might work as it would give me delays, reverbs, phasers, etc. to play with. I am borrowing one right now, and it seems to work well for that. When I give it back, I will have to make a decision.

Radiohead just bought the first production run, so you'll have to wait to get one. :tongue:

I don't like it $200 worth. :embarrassed:

i'm just speculating. i honestly have no idea. it can't really be more than that because people won't buy it. but it can't be much less than that because it'll cannibalize sales of the Aqua Puss.

i figure i can sell my DD7 and Jacques Prisoner. that'll more than cover it.

as per Mr. Huge, i'll be available in late summer.

that's cool. maybe i can pick up a lightly used one for my birthday.

I have a Carbon Copy Delay, and loved it until Randy (Modern Saint) ruined it for me and showed me the wonderful world of Wampler. I talked to him for years on Wholenote, but came out from Chicago to LA on vacation. I hooked up with him and we toured a couple of music stores. He told me how he also had a Carbon Copy. We both played around with this Wampler they had at Truetone, which he ended up buying. Every time I use my Carbon Copy, I covet that damn Wampler. So, I really hope this Supa Puss is better than what Randy has so I can buy it. LOl Na ne na ne boo boo.

The Wampler is the way Muppet unless you are into tap tempo. For me, the Faux Analog Delay does what I need it too!

Back