OMGBYOC HORSIE

I have a Soul Food. I've played probably 15-20 gigs with it....Not in love with it though. Part of me just wants a second RC Booster.

Another part of me wants to build a pedal because its fun.

I have a Soul Food. I've played probably 15-20 gigs with it....Not in love with it though. Part of me just wants a second RC Booster.

Another part of me wants to build a pedal because its fun.

Yeah I sold my Soul Food. I liked it but I have so many other pedals I liked more.

Building is fun, I may end up building a Rat clone. I bought an enclosure to rehouse my Rat but the pots and switch are soldered to the board and it looked like a major pain in the ass. I figured up I would end up breaking it so it may be better to just build one in the enclosure.

I was going to post this link as well. I want to compare the CKT Board or schematic to the clone I have in the works.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the BYOC Klone. I dunno...I was never all that impressed with the dirt part of the Klon circuit, and do I need another clean boost?

I want to do another kit. I'm torn now though part of me wants to get a treble boost kit and add it permanantly into my BM enclosure.

Another part of me wants to build a s.w.a.w clone but I have a micro q. The site I go with also has a 5 knob trem that I itch for, but I hardly would need a trem. Decisions Decisions.

I was putting together the parts for a Klone when this was announced.
This will be much easier to do and the demo really sold me on it.
I've already talked to the Canadian distributor about getting 3.

One for my friend that asked me to build one for him.
One for me.
And the third for.....

He can't do the buy 3 get 1 free deal that BYOC is doing and BYOC doesn't ship to Canada. So, I'm a little bummed about that, but I understand. I could have them shipped to a US address and go pick them up, but I like to support the distributor here in Canada.

I was putting together the parts for a Klone when this was announced.
This will be much easier to do and the demo really sold me on it.
I've already talked to the Canadian distributor about getting 3.

One for my friend that asked me to build one for him.
One for me.
And the third for.....

He can't do the buy 3 get 1 free deal that BYOC is doing and BYOC doesn't ship to Canada. So, I'm a little bummed about that, but I understand. I could have them shipped to a US address and go pick them up, but I like to support the distributor here in Canada.

Call Scott at Axe and You Shall Receive and tell him you're my friend. He'll hook you up.

Is the magic pixie dust from the originals included??

I already have my OMG dirt pedal. Took me long enough to find it.....and no horses involved.

I would build my own pedals....

... but Brian Wampler knows his shit better than me... and they arrive when I need them, not 6 months after I finally sit down and work on them. :embarrassed:

Nukular Wessels
image.jpg

Call Scott at Axe and You Shall Receive and tell him you're my friend. He'll hook you up.
That's who I'm talking to...
I'm not complaining. I know he might not be able to do the 4 for 3 deal at the same time as BYOC. He does do them, though.
I was ready to buy 3 outright BEFORE BYOC announced the 4 for 3. So, I got all excited at having another kit that will get pushed around my office for a couple of years before I get around to building it. ;P

That's who I'm talking to...
I'm not complaining. I know he might not be able to do the 4 for 3 deal at the same time as BYOC. He does do them, though.
I was ready to buy 3 outright BEFORE BYOC announced the 4 for 3. So, I got all excited at having another kit that will get pushed around my office for a couple of years before I get around to building it. ;P

:thu:

Back