OMG START HOARDING BOURBON NOW!!!!

:Rage:
Shopping for a Fedora now.

I bought my first Fedora (a Stetson) in New Orleans in 1994, and I now have three or four in different colors. I was wearing them (non-ironically) fifteen years before the term "hipster" was uttered, and I will continue doing so...

Reactions: DFB
I look ironic in a hat.Cowboy boots even more so.
( wtf does than even mean?)

goodonyou2.jpg

Caddyshack-Movie-Review-2.jpg

tumblr_mwovufxq321rgwxhoo1_1280.png

:grin:

My buddy is trying to convince me to go to premium Tequila from scotch...but my experiences with tequila have been less than stellar
:tongue:puke:
Good Tequila is a great thing. Cheap tequila is why tequila has such a bad reputation in this country.

I inherited my first fedora, a Stetson, from my Granddaddy along about 1975.
Screw irony. Its a cool friggin hat.

And I prefer Crown Royal. Blended to smooth perfection.

Here is Grandpaws' Stetson. It has been gigged for almost 40 years.
The hipster I'm backing up, well at least he has some taste.
b184ea15-1d1d-454a-a310-ba8effefc4f8_zpsbc605121.jpg

Reactions: Tig
I inherited my first fedora, a Stetson, from my Granddaddy along about 1975.
Screw irony. Its a cool friggin hat.

And I prefer Crown Royal. Blended to smooth perfection.
I was at the George Dickel distillery with some friends a while back, and they let us taste the mash from a bunch of different fermenting tanks. Most of them tasted very nice. Sweet and flavorful. But one of them tasted god awful. Sour and bitter at the same time. Afterwards they told us the bitter one was Crown Royal. :)

I was at the George Dickel distillery with some friends a while back, and they let us taste the mash from a bunch of different fermenting tanks. Most of them tasted very nice. Sweet and flavorful. But one of them tasted god awful. Sour and bitter at the same time. Afterwards they told us the bitter one was Crown Royal. :)

:grin:

I got a bottle of Crown once, because I wanted the blue felt bag for my telescope. Did not care for it. Too sweet or something for my taste.

Back