OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
accd3d6bb0e8be953b31afbc570d82c3.jpg

It hasn't been attempted.

There are a lot of crazy people out there.

I don't believe in negotiating with terrorists, though. Silence them.
I'm not sure if you're just being facetious and having fun or you actually feel that way. You can take pretty much every post you wrote here in the last hour, slap it on a Donald Trump pic, and most people would believe it came from him.

That's either troubling, really funny, or just plain ironic.

I'm not sure if you're just being facetious and having fun or you actually feel that way. You can take pretty much every post you wrote here in the last hour, slap it on a Donald Trump pic, and most people would believe it came from him.

That's either troubling, really funny, or just plain ironic.

Context: how does it work?

Context: how does it work?
So anyway... exactly, how does it work?

You take your posts, which indicates that your stance completely lacks compromise, empathy and compassion, and plop them in front of DT's smiling, taco salad eating mug.

And then all the lefties will bitch about how DT isn't the man for the job because he's a "my way or the highway" kinda fella, and we need someone who won't be a bully. Someone who won't shut down his adversaries positions and will be open to hear the other side of an argument.

But hey man, keep at it, that strategy appears popular these days and it's a great way to win over one's adversaries.

So anyway... exactly, how does it work?

You take your posts, which indicates that your stance completely lacks compromise, empathy and compassion, and plop them in front of DT's smiling, taco salad eating mug.

And then all the lefties will bitch about how DT isn't the man for the job because he's a "my way or the highway" kinda fella, and we need someone who won't be a bully. Someone who won't shut down his adversaries positions and will be open to hear the other side of an argument.

But hey man, keep at it, that strategy appears popular these days and it's a great way to win over one's adversaries.

No, I don't have an issue with DT being a 'my way our the highway' person.

Look, there hasn't been any compromise in American politics in a long time now. Especially since the 2008 election; there has only been obstructionism.

So fine. That's the game, so we need unconditional victory.

As for 'empathy and compassion'... The evisceration of the GOP would do a whole lot more for people who actually need empathy and compassion. I honestly don't give a shit about the Koch brothers or bakeries that refuse service to LGBTQ couples ordering wedding cakes.

Like I said, I honestly feel that they have failed on virtually every issue. Or failed worse, since I do have issues with the party that I do support.

Not directed at either side of the aisle, necessarily. Humor. But it does point out, if we could discuss matters without focusing on being offended and pointing fingers, we might make more progress. But mostly, just a laugh. I think the guy is pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back