Old Technology Jam

I went from S3 to S7 and it was a huge leap.
I just did the same thing about a week ago. I kept waiting for my S3 to die, but it wouldn't. It got pretty finicky about what charger it would accept, but other than that it worked fine. The gal at the cell phone place laughed at how old my phone was.

I bet those old Nokias would still work if the network supported them.

I picked up this piece of old technology at a yard sale for $2.00 a while back. I spent almost that much on batteries for it, but it works flawlessly.

Simpson260-6_zpsea6703d1.jpg~original

I know the touchdown tune from that game ...it's in my head and will be until I cease to exist, I believe.

I have the 7...you will probably love that phone. I suppose the impact will depend a little upon what you had prior but I went from S3 to S7 and it was a huge leap.
*EDIT* I just read about your 7 misfortune. Sorry.
So far, I liked my 7 better. This infernal thing has me flummoxed with all of it's sorcery.

I'm sure I'll get used to it soon enough, but the early going is trying my patience.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I did some major house de-cluttering last week (filled a 10-yard dumpster) and today I gave away these Infinity speakers to a coworker. They're 30 years old, cost $1100 back then and sound killer. Unfortunately, I don't have any use for them, but hopefully they found a new home where they'll happily make a lot of noise.

Attachments

• 470924-infinity_rsiiib_freshly_refoamed_woofers_great_sounding_classics.jpg
    470924-infinity_rsiiib_freshly_refoamed_woofers_great_sounding_classics.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 22
3.jpg

I got one of these at a yard sale a while back. Frankly I wouldn't bother, it's always nagging me to smear the powders.

Anyone know what one of these is btw? They said something about "rocken role" (?) I guess it's some kind of primitive 20th century hurdy gurdy or something?

IMG_3320l.jpg

Back