Old news, but new to me

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
Fender has officially killed Genz Benz. I was never a huge fan of their stuff, mostly because I could never find it.

I know that some people here will get mad and rail against Fender because another quality brand has been eliminated in the name of profits. But hey, that's business. To me, the interesting thing that comes out of this is that one of the guys went to Mesa/Boogie. So don't be surprised to see new lightweight Mesa bass amps in the future.

It sounds like Fender is cleaning house finally.

The old CEO who did the buying retired. And now they have a new CEO. Apparently, he didn't agree with the old program. Also, it's a completely different time and GC is in the shitter. So they have to become leaner. Business is business.

The old CEO who did the buying retired. And now they have a new CEO. Apparently, he didn't agree with the old program. Also, it's a completely different time and GC is in the shitter. So they have to become leaner. Business is business.
At least they are taking steps like this. It sucks for those companies in the short run but hopefully they will be bought or spun off to be successful elsewhere. Or they just die from lack of interest and corporate life support. Fender should have never of bought most of those companies in the first place as far as I'm concerned, but what do I know?

At least they are taking steps like this. It sucks for those companies in the short run but hopefully they will be bought or spun off to be successful elsewhere. Or they just die from lack of interest and corporate life support. Fender should have never of bought most of those companies in the first place as far as I'm concerned, but what do I know?

I'm sticking with my theory that they never bought KMC for their brands. Only for their distribution network.

I do think it would have been awesome if a single company bought all the brands Fender has eliminated, and housed them in the same facility. Except for Ovation. Fuck those things.

Only when standing and sparingly.

women-fail-stand-piss.jpg

I love putting macaroni salad in them, sealing the soundhole with a Feedback buster and putting them in the fridge.

facepalm-diving-board-pool-demotivational-posters-1301436624.jpg

I wish they hadn't gotten rid of Hamer. Other than that they can chop anything else they want to :embarrassed:

Back