OK, time to stop...

jelloman

Couch'd Tater...
Between paying off my car, some other non-specific debts, and my recent shopping spree (not to mention an interesting evening, or 2, with a very skilled professional) I have blown through about 15,000.oo in a month...:eek:

Fun, yes... but also a tad excessive...time to get back on the budget wheel and knock this shit off...I'm gonna need to go clothes shopping pretty soon...:embarrassed:

:grin: :thu: - well, at least you paid off some bills :embarrassed:.

And got a Edwardz.

And a...massage.

Money well spent :cool:

Wow, yeah, that is quite a chunk of cash there.

Since some of it was paying off the car and debts though, it's not like you just pissed it away. Getting rid of debt is a good thing.

I'm actually not far behind behind you for the past month, thanks to our floor project in the house. And upgrading my sound system. :tongue:

I got a prostitute once. Her name was Sunny. When she came over her green dress made me sad and well, we didn't do anything. I paid her the agreed upon amount but then her pimp came back later and said I owed more money. I wouldn't pay it and he beat me up.

I got a prostitute once. Her name was Sunny. When she came over her green dress made me sad and well, we didn't do anything. I paid her the agreed upon amount but then her pimp came back later and said I owed more money. I wouldn't pay it and he beat me up.

Stupid chiseling morons, with snot all over their filthy overcoats.

I was tranny prostitute once. My name was Sunny. When I came over his green dress it made me sad and well,we did the deed a second time. He paid the agreed upon amount and I took him out for a bucket of chicken before we parted ways......I often wonder what ever became of him...I often wonder..

FIFY..

Back