ok, now this I couldn't resist

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
Just waiting to see how much he actually wants for it. :grin:

I've posted this video before, but couldn't find it. So here it is again.

Here's what mine will look like. It's the one on the left. Your left, not its left.

Scott from Axe...and You Shall Receive! bought the other one. I needed a new noisemaker to drive people nvts with. :tongue:

You will definitely drive people nuts with that. Sounded like several of those settings were not usable with a guitar input due to all the self-oscillation...but maybe that was on purpose? :shrug:

Imagine what you could do with that and a Timeline!

You could get away with a basic delay that has a TRS out for the loop. Seymour Duncan just came out with the Vapor Trail delay that looks pretty cool. I'd be happy to wait until they're $100 used to snag one.

You could get away with a basic delay that has a TRS out for the loop. Seymour Duncan just came out with the Vapor Trail delay that looks pretty cool. I'd be happy to wait until they're $100 used to snag one.

Sure you could. Or you could imagine what you'd do with a Timeline. :tongue:

sure, on its own. But put it up against the things it's emulating and it falls short. Can't say the same for a Catalinbread Echorec or EHX DMM.

Again, I disagree. I've played a lot of analog and tape-based delays and the difference is so slight (especially in a mix) that it's not so much a case of it falling short as just being a bit different.

I'll take it over a Space Echo 99% of the time. Ever tried to fix that tape spindle? :messedup:

Fits on a pedal board better too. :embarrassed:

re_20_top_gal.jpg

Back