Oh well hey there guys, now there is video from the other night's ridiculous gig, yes there is!

The homeless guy on the drums is mellooooooow.
Hahaha, my thoughts as well. Most laidback drummer ever...and he's blocking video game.

Nicely done, especially for an open mic jam. :thu:

So you think the rockabilly thing is going to happen with these guys? Is the keyboard guy part of the package, or was he just there for the open mic?

I liked that a lot. The drummer had me cracking up too. Nice work Smurfco! Just need to get you some skinny jeans and an ironic tshirt now!

Hahaha, my thoughts as well. Most laidback drummer ever...and he's blocking video game.

Nicely done, especially for an open mic jam. :thu:

So you think the rockabilly thing is going to happen with these guys? Is the keyboard guy part of the package, or was he just there for the open mic?
Not with these guys, no. Keyboard player is a separate deal, the drummer is too. The bassist was a super nice guy but I don't think we're on the same page musically. It was at least fun though...

That was really good for an open mic jam with guys you just met.

With that being said, the keys dude is the equivalent of those drummers that do a fill every 4 bars :embarrassed:

Back