Oh Viking Truck, how I love thee.

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410728066.541812.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410728081.754988.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410728103.288424.jpg

I should have taken a picture of the side of the truck for the descriptions. The smoked bratwurst corndog that my son had is probably my new favorite.

Are those "loaded" Tater Tots?

WOW!
Yeah...they have their home made chili, sour cream and their "viking ketchup" which is mixed with Sriracca.

I have to say that the tater tots and the corn dog were the most beautifully fried foods I've ever had. perfectly hot and crisp on the outside but soft and tasty on the inside. Fried food art.

Yeah...they have their home made chili, sour cream and their "viking ketchup" which is mixed with Sriracca.

I have to say that the tater tots and the corn dog were the most beautifully fried foods I've ever had. perfectly hot and crisp on the outside but soft and tasty on the inside. Fried food art.

I have never heard of such a thing.

That being said, I think I am going to cry....that is fantastic!

Thank you, Wein-i-Wan Kanobi.....you have enlightened me.

*sniff*

its_beautiful.jpg

I love food trucks. Palm Springs area has been fighting them for a few years, and I don't know why.

And I want to start one.

I love food trucks. Palm Springs area has been fighting them for a few years, and I don't know why.

And I want to start one.
I'm a fan although some of the ones I've tried have been horribly over priced for what you're getting.

Do you remember Viking?

Food trucks aren't such a big deal here since our climate makes an air-conditioned dining room much more attractive. There are quite a few though and some are supposed to be good... but I haven't tried them.

The buisness rigth across the field from ours has a different food truck stop in 3 days a week at lunch time. The food looks good but the prices have kept me away. I don't spend $10.00 - $12.00 on lunch if I can help it.

Back