Oh man I want this. Talk me out of it!

I think I could do this.

E-LP-100SDQM_BKAQ.jpg

The pink's a bit too pink for me.

Now, I also HATE purple in general. However, this gives me a guitboner.

post-16246-1302133713.jpg

I've barely played in over a year. Having kids'll do that to ya. I have a strange thing for pink guitars and Les Paul Customs though. This thing is hot despite the sketchy-seeming website and the quilt top. Help me!

http://global.rakuten.com/en/co/us/...231?scid=af_pc_cn_crt_cp00002&sc2id=275891194

89231.jpg
A few years ago, you would have lost your man-card. However, now that the NFL has embraced pink seemingly year round for breast cancer awareness, that might be a smart play.
You can sing totally sexist songs ( HEY ! I didn't write it!) and be all touch-ee feel-ee about breasts . Win Win.

Pink wouldn't be my first choice of color, but i'd still rock that :embarrassed:

I loved the pink McFeely :)

Talk you out of it? OK, this is my best shot.

They knobs don't look right. Knobs are very difficult to change, and they cost thousands of dollars.

I see that Edwards has knuckled under to corporate pressure and the "hump" where the pickup switch no longer looks identical to Gibsons. Before the body and headstock shape was 100% correct.

FWIW, Rakuten bought buy.com. Why they changed the name is beyond me. How their "global marketplace" works is also beyond me.

And that guitar in the OP is beyond me too, lol. :)

Now, the green one, that I could rock.

Its also the dullest guitar on the planet

FWIW, the LP isn't much better, if at all. In fact, the vast majority of the market is incredibly dull, if only because that's what sells. Unsurprisingly, most music produced is mind numbingly boring.

FWIW, the LP isn't much better, if at all. In fact, the vast majority of the market is incredibly dull, if only because that's what sells. Unsurprisingly, most music produced is mind numbingly boring.
We're a group that demands innovation, as long as it's done in a completely traditional fashion.

Back