Oh great, Old Bronco for sale locally.

Prages

User Error
Jeff (from Pragestock and the guy that helped me put the motor in my truck a couple of years back) called me today to tell me that the guy across the road had a nice looking old Bronco for sale.

I took a ride down to look at it. Apparently it has been at the local Vo-Tech being worked on for a while, and the owner died, so now this guy that has a roadside used car lot has it.

Body and frame look pretty mint. No rust, un-cut fenders. It has a 302 V8 and a manual transmission. There's some trim missing, and the interior and engine bay need a lot of work.

I may have to call the guy in the morning just to see how badly I can't afford it.

Last edited:
No rust?

Early Bronco?

unicorn. buy it now.

I'm pretty sure that pretty much every body panel is aftermarket. It looks too good to be original, and I know it's not original paint because there's overspray on the tires (which are all bald and need replaced anyway).

I'm pretty sure that pretty much every body panel is aftermarket. It looks too good to be original, and I know it's not original paint because there's overspray on the tires (which are all bald and need replaced anyway).

The tech kids probably went to town on it. Do you know what they're asking? If the work is sound & the price is right, it could be a good foundation.

I don't have a clue what the asking price is. I might call tomorrow.

That said, knowing what early Broncos go for, this one is probably WAY out of my range. My range would be something that had to be trailered home and pieces would fall off every time you hit a bump.

Back