OGG Rockumentary in the works

OGG

Master of the Meh
So, this very cute college girl who is a friend of Mrs. OGG wants to make a documentary about me and my musical/writing adventures for her Film School project.

It's a little weird, I take great pains to keep my privacy, but I agreed to do it anyway. So she is going to film a couple of rehearsals and do a sit down interview with me and my family. I guess she thought my life sounded interesting after some of the stories my wife shared with her. Meh, to me, it's just my life. I recognize how lucky I am to have worked with and met the people I have, but I don't know how interesting all of that will be for a viewer... or a Professor.

Anyway, it starts today. She is coming to rehearsal tonight to begin the filming.

If it doesn't suck when its done, I will share it with you guys.

At least it's just a film school project and no one will ever see it outside that context.

It's still weird.

Is this going to be like "Last Days Here" with Bobby Liebling from Pentagram?

I think this is very cool and hope we get to see it!

Will it be titled, "I Interviewed OGG and YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!"

Reactions: OGG
It will be about how i got into music/writing and my strange adventures along the way. I'm going to ask Jason (Mraz) to do a short bit. I hope he has time.

Sounds pretty cool! I bet it will be fun to see your life in a biography film format.

Also, it might be a great way to meet female film students.

Back