Official 2014 RecordingFest schedule!

I don't see a problem with that.
unless you're just gonna send in his version :lol:

No, I'll do it myself.

He and I have said for years that we read each other's minds with the songs we record for these. This is another example, only he beat me to it by a couple of years.

Is there a brotocol on recording a song that another forumite has already done? There's one from my birth year that I'd love to do, but Knox In Box did it already a couple of years back.
Go for it. No one would remember mine anyway. Lol

Other than you I guess. Pm me which one though, curiosity is gonna kill me.

I have a whole bunch of ideas and am going to try to get two done, since I've failed out on the last couple.

Ok, I have an idea for one for this first one. Gonna give it a go. It may suck, but better to participate and suck than not participate.

No reason to work at getting better on things that you didn't suck at the first couple times around.

I'm sure you'll be fine.

I'm beginning to think my "Band we love to hate" is not hated enough when I read all of the hated band list's.

Anywhere to turn for a judgement call? Who should I PM?

No, for year you were born. I don't think I'll participate in the "love to hate" one as I don't hate any bands; they just don't all move me.

The idea is to take a band that is hated by many or have a polarizing member of the band.

You may not hate Limp Biskit for example, but you must realize they're hated by others. Van Hagar is a good example of the later.

Hell, you could do a John Lennon Plastic Ono band song if you wanted. It would count I think.

I think I just answered my own question from above. Damn right my band is hated enough.

I don't think I'll be able to get a second song done for this one. I've had the black plague for the last couple of weeks and I can barely talk, much less sing. I figure I'll just go with the one song I finished a month ago.

crap, I haven't done a dollop of work on this yet...and I'll be working non-stop from Mar 2 till the 18th or so.
better get my ass in gear

I'll send a couple "Re-Submits" if that's okay. I've done this twice before and some of you may not have heard these the first time around.

CCR songs sound like ass without John Fogerty singing them I've decided so I gave up on this one.

I'll be banging one out after work
only a 4hr shift today, but I'm already pretty drunk
might not even open, actually...
so I'll sit, have a few beers, and come home and ruin a Beatles tune. :helper:

also, I've never told the truth about my age, so my birth year changes all the time :wink:
this time, it's 1963 (whic is actually pretty close to the truth, but I rolled it on D&D dice)

Back