Official 2014 RecordingFest schedule!

Hey, isn't there a website that tells you all about your birthdate, like what the top songs were on that day, what the events were, etc.? Anyone know where that is?

Yeah, but I can't remember what it's called. The only thing I recall from mine is that Bette Davis Eyes was #1 :embarrassed:

Yeah, but I can't remember what it's called. The only thing I recall from mine is that Bette Davis Eyes was #1 :embarrassed:
The number one on my b-day was "Monster Mash". :grin:

EDIT: Haha, I just fixed it from "Monster Mass". sounds like a Catholic Mass filled with zombies or something.

Last edited:
Heino-Liebe-Mutter-album.jpg

Released in 1971

I've damn near got one done already. Just need to redo one tiny rhythm part, get the damn thing to peeker for bass and finish up the vocals. :)

Pretty sure what my next ones gonna be, too.

I keep listening to the one I have "done" and finding stuff to fix or add to it. :embarrassed:

Sent from The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

sweet!

I thought I was working today, but maybe not.
if not, I can probably get the bass done today

I'm torn between two songs at the moment. May try to do the one as a full production and keep the other as a stripped down acoustic that I can knock out real quick for a backup.

sweet!

I thought I was working today, but maybe not.
if not, I can probably get the bass done today

Just found out that I'm not working tomorrow :mad:

Oh well :) should be able to finish up this one and maybe start on another! :)

Well, I'll be able to send you the tracks for the one when I get home tonight. It's seriously easy. I haven't even decided what the next is gonna be, and I were a betting man, I'd bet on me getting drunk tonight and not really messing with anything tomorrow. :embarrassed:

Is there a brotocol on recording a song that another forumite has already done? There's one from my birth year that I'd love to do, but Knox In Box did it already a couple of years back.

Back