October Songwriting Thread

Peen Simmons

Let’s Get Obtuse!
How goes it?

I did five songs last month and still need to work on my Blundercover thing. I'm likely out. So you all need to step it up.

Closing on new house on Monday and moving next friday...I’ll see if Ive got time to get everything set back up...lot of irons in the fire

Sometimes I underestimate myself. It isn't yet a Sonik mix (I am killing him with Christmas songs right now), but I just finished a demo mix of a new song and sent it on to Mr. Simmons. :hippie:

I've been writing lyrics (I have three songs done), but need to put tunes to them now. Haven't had a chance to work on it, because of the damn soccer season - too many games...

Sometimes I underestimate myself. It isn't yet a Sonik mix (I am killing him with Christmas songs right now), but I just finished a demo mix of a new song and sent it on to Mr. Simmons. :hippie:
Gene Simmons? That will cost you a bushel of cash.

Gene Simmons? That will cost you a bushel of cash.
Luckily it is his cousin, Peen. :grin:

Beside the Christmas CD with four originals, I am nine songs into the next CD. It probably won't be available this year, but it would make three CDs this year.

Reactions: DFB
Moved into new house, now I have to put the studio back together...hope to be back in for November

Back