NYE drink thread

Punchy

Slacker Supreme
Do we have one of these yet?

So far:

2 x Coors Light
2 x Big Sky Moose Drool
1 x Big Sky IPA
1 x Highland Park 18 year (amazeballs, btw)

Nada,

I drank quite enough last night.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

I had a couple sangrias, a couple coronas, and a couple glasses of bubbly.

That's a lot for me, but it was spread out over hours and I was pigging out on food most of the time too.

I had a bit of Jack, mixed with store-brand sprite. Not my favorite, but it was house-provided. Good enough. Didn't drink too much, as the weather was dicey and I had to drive home after the gig.

I had most of a 12 pack of PBR, most of a six pack of revolution brewing's "a little bit crazy" pale ale, a fair amount of buffalo trace and a fair amount of "other."

I have nearly no recollection of anything past about 9pm and I'm told I was in bed by 10:30. :embarrassed:

Also, I woke up with absolutely no hangover. :grin:

No hangover here either, but I am wiped out. The baby was awake every hour to hour and a half last night. Brutal :grin:

Had an Arcadia Double Black in the afternoon, a lovely Gin & lemonchello cocktail at dinner, a glass of Prosecco to toast the new year and a Great Lakes Blackout Stout to wind out the evening.

I had a glass of orange juice. I tried to talk my wife into sharing a small split of champagne at midnight, but she just wanted to go back to sleep.

Iced tea. Weak, I know.

I had this today though.
a9y4yhu4.jpg

8 Sierra Nevada Pale Ales.
about 10 Budweisers.
2 Captains, straight.

Up until about 3am.

Got up at noon. Worked all day.

Still feeling like shit.

I brought a few different holiday brews to the party we went to. No one else brought beer. Including the host. When one of the other guests drank my last ale, I had to resort to a rum and coke. At least I had a little of the Captain in me for New Years I guess.

In case anyone was wondering, the Pappy Van Winkle 20-year is fucking glorious. :)

Asshole! :mad:

:grin:

Had a glass of very nice Riesling wine with dinner, and later a dram of Buffalo Trace.
Woke up ready to ride but decided to cancel in case my Dad wanted to ride later. He was sick so no ride to start the year off. That makes about a month off the bike. :(

Back