NXTD!

Chihlidog

Kick Henry Jackassowski
New xterra day....well...ok...bought it last week but havent had much chance to post about it. My 4runner didnt go anywhere...we just need 2 vehicles now and my wife loves the toyota as much as I do. And since I work for Nissan I decided its better for me to take this one lol.

2010 with 60k on it. Got a nice deal of course since...ya know...perk of the job. Makes sense since my building is essentially half of Nissan and the shop is connected to us, and we work with them all the time, if I ever need work done on it I basically get it at cost.

I like it a lot. It's raw and brutish and fun. Insanely torquey engine.
20141119_160554.jpg

Congrats! We do get the good perks, don't we?:grin:

For as hard as we work and the hours we put in, and the amounts of money I'm putting through the shop and making my techs.....yup. I'm not ashamed to take advantage of 'em.

HNXTD!

I rented one of those when I was on Vancouver Island.
Lots of fun.
The only thing that I didn't like was how it felt like it was going to do a wheelie when I had to climb a steep hill from a standing start. The weight transfer to the rear wheels along with the climb up the hill freaked me out. It never happened, but it was still a weird feeling.

Thanks peeps. Like i said the job can be kinda rough but the money is good and perks like this are nice.

This thing really is silly fun. Its raw and simple and rugged as hell. The engine sounds fantastic and pulls like an absolute beast.

Back