NTD - I robbed a pawn shop

This thread made me pull out the 09 MIM standard and play yesterday. Since I got the Kirn, I hadn't touched it, but damn, it plays and sounds nice! I have been considering selling it, but I just don't know....

This thread made me pull out the 09 MIM standard and play yesterday. Since I got the Kirn, I hadn't touched it, but damn, it plays and sounds nice! I have been considering selling it, but I just don't know....
If theres doubt, its no! Like thinking, do I need to pee? Theres only one answer!

I really can't reveal that. If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Oh, come on.

I got a US Masters LeGrand Floyd, that spec'd out on their website sells for $2000+, for $275 at a local pawn shop.

I only bought it because I knew I could strip the original Floyd Rose, and the Sperzel locking tuners and make most of the money back.

After I played it, I realized what a good guitar it was, and then I looked the company up on the Web.

Cool find, PK! :thu:

In 2008 I get the local pawn shop to drop a 2003 Indonesian Squier Tele with two Seymour Duncan humbuckers to $50 because it looked like a wreck.
Before:
SquierTele-before1.jpg

I took it home and tightened the tuner peg nuts, cleaned up the nut, tightened the pots and jack, reinstalled the selector switch, inspected the wiring, and replaced the strings and pot knobs.
After:
SquierTele-after2.jpg

I thought about flipping it, but gave it to my son in law instead since he always wanted a guitar. Best $50 spent (plus strings and knobs) ever.

Back