NSD!

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
11391207_10153453015192425_6703327393883548194_n.jpg

I had to replace my Event speakers on really short notice and Red Ant suggested these on my FB thread....did discover that one issue I was having that I thought was the speaker has more to do with dirty AC so I've now got a Furman power strip coming via Amazon Prime. Neverending bullshit these days.

Dirty AC.....my next bands name. :embarrassed:

Looks good! How do they sound compared to the monitors they replaced?

Reactions: Tig
Dirty AC.....my next bands name. :embarrassed:

Looks good! How do they sound compared to the monitors they replaced?

They sound OK. Honestly they were $260 for the pair shipped and tax and the ones they replaced were over $600 so I'm not really expecting awesomeness but they do the job. I just don't have the funds for anything nicer right now.
Which Furman did you get?
I'm thinking this one is perfect for my home needs and not too pricey:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009GH13Y/

81IO6RGQiAL._SL1500_.jpg

I bought a pair of these:
615Ygl2N7nL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm going to try one with my modem and see if it helps with my shitty broadband. If not I have other uses for it including going into my gig bag. These aren't power conditioning so they won't work the same as what I have in my studio rack but there is surge protection and EMI/RF filtering which I think will help my problems

Ive got a couple Monster Power Pro's and 1 is very quiet and the other not so quiet..... But its hard to blame it directly without going through all the various cables and chords.....

Back