NPD

Chad

Slender Hobbit
I have been Muffless for a while :embarrassed: so I snagged this the other day.

Muff.JPG

Chicago Stompworks Green Russian Muff. I had their Violet Rams Head Muff a while ago and it was awesome, so I went with a different flavor. This one isn't as thick but is a tad more hairy which will allow it to cut through better. It is my second pedal from Chicago Stompworks and they are 2 for 2 with me. I bought this new from them for about $20 cheaper than the new EXH and I bet it sounds better than theirs and I won't have to deal with the is this EHX going to be noisy or super picky with power supplies. I may end up getting them to do a double muff for me with this one on one side and the rams head on the other so I can have them both in one case and only taking up 1 cord from my power supply.

HNPD! Love the snappy paint job.

I bought a fuzz from Chicago Stompworks because of you. I'm a fan.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I have been Muffless for a while :embarrassed: so I snagged this the other day.

View attachment 35957

Chicago Stompworks Green Russian Muff. I had their Violet Rams Head Muff a while ago and it was awesome, so I went with a different flavor. This one isn't as thick but is a tad more hairy which will allow it to cut through better. It is my second pedal from Chicago Stompworks and they are 2 for 2 with me. I bought this new from them for about $20 cheaper than the new EXH and I bet it sounds better than theirs and I won't have to deal with the is this EHX going to be noisy or super picky with power supplies. I may end up getting them to do a double muff for me with this one on one side and the rams head on the other so I can have them both in one case and only taking up 1 cord from my power supply.
That's a super clean muff!

HNPD!

Back