NPD

So I spent some time this weekend working with Alex from Zander trying to fix the pedal. He is located in England, so he was trying to talk me through how to troubleshoot and fix it so I wouldn't have to send it back to him. No luck, so I shipped it back to him this morning. He has been really cool about it, but there was a big silver lining in all this. He explained to me how the whole freak out switch works, so now, if I feel a little crazy, I can mod any pedal to do it. Now it only works within the controls of the pedal, so it's not like I can make a fuzz freak out like this pedal. But I could add this to a delay, reverb, modulation pedal and it could be pretty cool. I'm going to try and control myself and not buy a ton of pedals to try this on. :grin:

Any news on the pedal? I'm finding myself needing something splashy. There is one on reverb for $116. Seems inexpensive for a reverb.

Any news on the pedal? I'm finding myself needing something splashy. There is one on reverb for $116. Seems inexpensive for a reverb.

It should be on its way back from England this weekend. Turns out it was a bad switch in the little monster, the reverb was fine. It is a hall reverb, not spring, so it is washy but it sounds great.

Back