NPD

Chad

Slender Hobbit
So my new Reverb pedal arrived today. I was a little bummed because I am an idiot. I got the little pedal to make it go crazy, but didn't realize I need a TSR cable for it, so I haven't got to try out the craziness. But the reverb alone is probably the best sounding reverb I have owned. Now nothing beats the Strymon because that thing does a million reverbs and they all sound great, but in the area where this one overlaps with the Strymon, the sound quality is just as good. Now hopefully I can get to GC in the next day or 2 to snag a cable, because that is the main reason I got this thing.

IMG_4033.JPG

yeah, you have to get the crazy wire!

I know. My youngest has a chorus concert tonight so I probably won't get there until tomorrow. This thing is awesome even without it. This is the exact reverb I have had bouncing around in my head. The crazy switch just makes it that much more awesomer.

Forgot to mention, it came with a pretty cool poster of the graphics on the pedal and that Alex is really cool and quick to respond to questions. The pedals are built to order and Alex is a one man shop so he says 1 to 2 weeks before pedal is ready to ship. I placed the order and he had to get surgery done on his knee (he had the pics on Instagram) and still had it shipped out on time. I ordered the pedal on May second and it arrived today from England. The only thing I hate, is that when I get a pedal from a small company, that has great service and makes an awesome product, I end up with a few more pedals from them :grin:

So ran out and got a TSR cable this morning and still no crazy working. I've contacted Alex at Zander and he has helped me try to troubleshoot it, but no luck. I'm going to have to send it back to him to take a look at it.

Bummer on the no crazy. I'm scared to check this pedal out because I already bought the Meteore because of your shenanigans.

So ran out and got a TSR cable this morning and still no crazy working. I've contacted Alex at Zander and he has helped me try to troubleshoot it, but no luck. I'm going to have to send it back to him to take a look at it.
Goddammit

Back