NPD

Stratguy

Coffee Junky
Well, I decided to go back to the beginning. My first pedal purchase (2005) was a used Visual Sound H2O pedal, which I decided to part with a couple of years after I got it. I was friends with a local music store owner back then, and he asked me if I was sure that I wanted to do it. I assured him that I did. Fast forward to 2016, and I decided to go back to the Visual Sound H20, but this time it's version 2 (used, but excellent condition).

So far, it's everything that I remember, warm analog chorus, and this version has a "Lush" switch to accentuate the chorus (it should replace my Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus which added some extraneous noise to the signal when engaged) I'm still working with the delay, but it has been fun to see all that it could do. This pedal also has 2 outputs - 1 for the effected sound, and a second for a dry sound (although it is said to be easily modded for dual effected sound). It's a little big for a pedalboard, but to use it in a simpler setup would work well. I'm very excited to have this pedal.

IMG_2155.jpg

Back