NPD!

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461354521.666473.jpg

I just needed a stand alone chorus for my small pedalboard for cover gigs and I found this used at GC when I went to buy cables. Simple, sounds as good as most and it was $45. Chorus is one of those thing that I don't care for but is necessary for my cover gig and even the fusion band I occasionally play in. This will do for that and I'm replacing my MXR custom shop Phase 90 and calling it a day.

Nice! Less is definitely more. All Johnny Winter used for God knows how many years was a Music Man 410 120-watt combo (all treble and no mids or bass) and a Boss CE-2 Chorus.

StreamImage.aspx
I used to have one of those chorus pedals too. Sold it like a moron.

View attachment 26933

I just needed a stand alone chorus for my small pedalboard for cover gigs and I found this used at GC when I went to buy cables. Simple, sounds as good as most and it was $45. Chorus is one of those thing that I don't care for but is necessary for my cover gig and even the fusion band I occasionally play in. This will do for that and I'm replacing my MXR custom shop Phase 90 and calling it a day.

HNPD! Nice score.

That Phase 90 is a nice pedal, why are you replacing it? Just curious.

HNPD! Nice score.

That Phase 90 is a nice pedal, why are you replacing it? Just curious.
I had one of the Custom Shop 1974 versions and I sold it when I got my Strymon Mobius. I'm going to get another one for my small rig.

So I've used this a couple of times playing with classes (especially my Fusion Jazz ensemble) and its really good. Best ever? No. Perfectly servicable? Absolutely.

13055844_10154193420662425_8784635577760737557_o.jpg

Happy NPD. I have the same feeling about chorus. I bet the MXR sounds great. I found a Dano Cool Cat used. It's ok and useful for our cover band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back