NPD

Chad

Slender Hobbit
I bet you will all be surprised by this one. It arrived Saturday and I was pretty sick over the weekend, so I've only spent a little time with it, but I love it so far.

IMG_2923.JPG

Last edited:
Ok, so I have now had the pedal for almost a week. I have at least an hour a day on it and it is now my favorite delay pedal. The Echorec may still be the coolest, but the Adineko is so easy to get the delay sound I have always wanted and the overall tone of it is great.

Ok, so I have now had the pedal for almost a week. I have at least an hour a day on it and it is now my favorite delay pedal. The Echorec may still be the coolest, but the Adineko is so easy to get the delay sound I have always wanted and the overall tone of it is great.
yeah, that's the thing for me too. I've had this delay sound in my brain for a very long time. I've probably owned 20 over the years, and none of them got there. I think that one of these oil can delays is going to do the trick for me. I hope to have my OBNE by Christmas or shortly thereafter, and I'm looking forward to comparing them.

yeah, that's the thing for me too. I've had this delay sound in my brain for a very long time. I've probably owned 20 over the years, and none of them got there. I think that one of these oil can delays is going to do the trick for me. I hope to have my OBNE by Christmas or shortly thereafter, and I'm looking forward to comparing them.

Cool. When it comes in, we will have to try them out side by side.

Back