NPD!

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
11232893_10153416669072425_4845925383870347516_n.jpg

Strymon Big Sky courtesy of @RyanNo3. Its RAD. Best pedal reverb I've ever tried. For once my dry signal going through the pedal sounds like my dry signal without the pedal in line. And the blend knob keeps the pedal from messing with my sound, too. YAY STRYMON, MOAR KOOLAID PLZ.

Strymon makes the good stuff. Fortunately (for my wallet) I’m not good enough to justify a $480 reverb pedal.

11232893_10153416669072425_4845925383870347516_n.jpg

Strymon Big Sky courtesy of @RyanNo3. Its RAD. Best pedal reverb I've ever tried. For once my dry signal going through the pedal sounds like my dry signal without the pedal in line. And the blend knob keeps the pedal from messing with my sound, too. YAY STRYMON, MOAR KOOLAID PLZ.

You know that seeing the Pinnacle and the Turbotuner on your board makes me feel like I'm looking at my board... and then when I look at my board IRL, I think "Where the hell are my Strymon pedals?" :facepalm:

That looks like a cool board. :thu:
It really is the best sounding of any rig I've ever had. The Stymon stuff is really killer at giving me these sounds without turning everything else into an electric ham sammich. The RC Booster has been a mainstay of mine for about a decade. Most useful pedal ever. The Rook and the Sparkledrive MOD sound more like channels of the same amp the way I have them set up (Rook more for the slightly overdriven blues stuff and the SD for my more general rock overdrive). The Pinnacle Deluxe is really the only one I'm not in love with in this configuration but I really only need it for the cover gigs...more like "sonic Nitrous Oxide". The Mobius replaces the Fulltone wah well enough although using an expression pedal for wah takes a little getting used to. If I can swing it I'll try and at least get some cell phone video of it this afternoon.

That's right Mark! I do have some decent/reasonable prices on pedals as shown in the For Sale forum.

:: very very very shameful self promotion ::

:markfacepalm:

:HB:

:bfp:

:facepalm:

Back